Over the past two decades, The Etiquette Institute has trained 497 (as of February 28, 2022) etiquette consultants/coaches. Many earned their certifications for personal and professional development or to serve as the etiquette coach within their organizations. Others have made etiquette consulting and coaching their primary career and are actively seeking opportunities to work with individuals or groups within a variety of settings (schools, churches, not-for-profit organizations, scouts, fraternities and sororities, colleges and universities, and companies and corporations). The individuals listed below in alphabetical order are ready to respond to your requests to provide consulting, coaching, and training and are distinguished members of The Etiquette Institute.
Arden Clise, Clise Etiquette, Seattle, Washington
- Virtual and in-person training programs and classes on business and social etiquette as well as customer service. Individual coaching and keynote speaking.
- Audiences and clients include corporations, colleges, working professionals, teens and children.
Lisa Geneser, Manners Matter, Chicago, Illinois
Win Heggem, Foundations of Communication, Post Falls, Idaho
Renita Jackson, Jackson Etiquette, St. Louis, Missouri
- In-person and virtual training programs on etiquette skills and social graces.
- Audiences include children and adults, individual and group sessions for schools, businesses, scouts and private organizations.
Patty Kozarits, A Matter of Etiquette, St. Louis, Missouri
- Virtual and in-person coaching, training, and consulting.
- Audiences and clients include both individuals as well as groups such as university students, young business professionals, job seekers, and corporate training classes.
Shawna Roath, Alymar Consulting, Kansas City, Missouri
Lynda Simmons, Tea For You & Etiquette Too!, Bedford, New Hampshire